Taco Salad in a Jar
- 2 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. Ground turkey
- Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz Can black beans, rinsed and warmed
- 2 cup Frozen corn, thawed and warmed
- 1 cup Shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup Diced tomatoes
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey and season with salt and taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up with the back of a wooden spoon or spatula, until deeply golden and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside and let cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Among six mason jars, layer ground turkey, black beans, corn, romaine, cheese, and tomatoes.