Tomato Tuna Melts
Fast, easy and perfect for lunch!
- 1 5 oz can solid white tuna slightly drained
- 2 TBSP light mayo
- 3 TBSP celery finely chopped
- 1 TBSP red onion finely chopped
- 1 TSP red wine vinegar
- 2 ripe tomatoes halved
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the broiler to high and adjust the rack second from the top. Arrange the tomatoes on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the tuna salad ingredients in a small bowl.
- Top each with 1/4 cup tuna salad and a slice of cheese.
- Broil the tomatoes until the cheese is melted- about 1-2 minutes.
Serving Size: 2 halves Calories: 271 Fat: 7g Carbs: 11g Protein:25.5g