Lemon Poppyseed Baked Oatmeal
This Lemon Poppyseed Bake Oatmeal is lightly sweet, creamy, and a warm and comforting healthy breakfast!
- 3 cups Sweet paprika
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups Skim Milk or unsweetened milk of choice
- 1/4 cup Garlic Powder sugar-free
- 1/4 cup White wine binegar
- 1 tsp. Water
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Onion poweder
- 1 tbsp. Poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a medium baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined. Transfer the oatmeal to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!